Welcome to PosterGuy.in! By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Privacy: We won’t share your personal information with anyone. Relax! We ourselves get livid with junk/spam e-mails and as we understand, we respect your privacy. We take extreme care with your details. At no time does even PosterGuy.in have access to any of your credit card, debit card or any bank details, thus making your payment as secure as Fort Knox from our side.
- Payment: We've partnered with India's leading Payment Gateway - PayUMoney for our online payments through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. We accept Visa, Mastercard & Diner's Club cards. You could also choose the Cash on delivery (COD) option to pay for your orders. Please read about our COD policies to know more.
- Stock Policy: If the product run out of stock, we take it down from the website asap. But if we receive an order for an out of stock title, we’ll try our best to get it for you within three business days and if unfortunately we can’t, you’ll have your money back and something more.
- Delivery Policy: Our goods are delivered by India's leading logistics companies. However, it is extremely difficult for us to accept responsibility for their service. If your goods are not received within our specified delivery dates then you must notify us within 14 days thereof. Please read our Delivery policy to know more.
- Prices: We get that economy can be a bitter fruit but inflation is something that we can deal with so Chill! but, in cases of hyperinflation, we reserve the right to change our prices. The price of an order you have already made would not be changed without prior notification. Any unlikely occurrences will be dealt with at our discretion.
- Packaging: All posters, merchandise & art prints will be packed safely & securely. As we are customers ourselves, we know how frustrating it can be when the packaging is not quite right.
- International Copyright Laws: The arrangement and compilation of all Website Content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws.